Monday, August 18, 2014

love language

You know how everyone has a love language ... the way in which they most want to be loved and adored by others? Well, I'd have to say that, for me, "words of affirmation" is pretty high up there. So, when I get those "words", especially in writing, I'm going to ponder them, enjoy them, dwell on them (maybe, obsess over them??).

This sign has been hanging for 2 months because I can't bear to take it down. Being reminded each day that my 5 year old appreciates a tidy house, even if just for the minutes it took him to create this masterpiece, still gives me warm fuzzies from the ends of my artificially colored hair to the tips of my un-pedicured toes. Even if his daddy had to help him spell the words and, possibly, wrote some of the note for him .... I'll adore this message for as long as I can stand to keep it taped to the door :)


1 comment:

  1. This is precious :) I also enjoy your (very!) tidy house.

    ReplyDelete