Monday, May 12, 2014

from the lips of babes

Mommy, Daddy is my favorite but you are almost my favorite. (Warms the heart, doesn't it?)

Mommy, when I'm big like brother then I'll know how to eat broccoli. (Clever :)

Mommy, I don't need to wash my hair tonight because Ms. Cami washed it when she cut my hair last week, remember? (Nice try!)

Mommy, aren't you so happy that I have a bathroom in my bedroom so when my penis wakes me up to pee I don't have far to walk? (It's actually the thing I'm MOST glad for, honey!)

Mommy, I have a deal for you. If you help me clean my room  then I won't do anything to make my sister mad. (Wait, is that even a deal?)

Mooooooommmmmmmyyyyyy!!!! I need help, hurry!! What took you so long, mommy? I need you to look in my mouth to make sure I brushed them all really, really well. Do you see anything in there, mommy? Do ya? Do ya? (Oh mercy, he is OCD about his teeth.)

Mommy, when I grow up and am a daddy one day I am going to have 5 cats. (Wow.)

Mommy, why can't you beat that car?! I want us to win so drive faster and beat that car! (He has a lot to learn about the rules of the road.)

Mommy, do you want to watch me dance like a beeeee-autiful ballerina princess fairy with pretty ballet slippers? (Of COURSE I do, honey!)

Mommy, I didn't need to wash my hands after I went to the bathroom because I didn't touch ANYTHING. (Yeah, right.)






1 comment: