Friday, March 28, 2014

what in the wor-ld?

I love lists. I think to myself in list format, sort of like Dave Letterman's top 10. I like to rank favorite sayings and travel spots and crackers. (I know, I need a hobby.) And, since I'm on the subject ....

My Top 10 Crazy Thoughts for the Day:

  1. They should make nail polish for kids that is a little more "heavy duty" so that it doesn't flake off so quickly (because painting the toes of a 3 year old is not something that there is time for every day).
  2. I see too many girls wearing UGGs when the weather dips below 65 degrees ... I mean, that's practically flip-flop weather!
  3. All pants should have elastic waistbands (duh).
  4. I do not understand the whole "stay at home dad" thing. Not judging. Just don't really get it.
  5. I "know" that frozen yogurt does not have the same nutritional value as regular yogurt but I'll continue to eat it as if it's equally as good for me and deep, deep down I believe it is.
  6. I want to live in the show Friday Night Lights and be a cross between beautiful, gorgeous mom Tami Taylor and sweet, cute and super smart Lila (except, as Lila, I would NEVER quit the cheerleading squad!).
  7. All home bathrooms in all the world should be spacious enough for a comfy chair because it would be wonderful to sit down while applying all those layers of lotion.
  8. Seriously, why am I not renting a house at the beach and/or living at the beach full time?
  9. I think that SUP is a-mazing and really WANT to want to do it!
  10. I love freckles and wish I had a few on my nose.





1 comment:

  1. #1 - I guess it might be too much trouble to put gel polish on a child. They may not want to sit still long enough to remove it later.
    #2 - UGGS really shouldn't even be sold in South Carolina.
    #3 - Yes, le duh.
    #4 - Different things work for different families. That is all I will say on this.
    #5 - I would like to live at TCBY.
    #6 - N/A to me.
    #7 - I suppose you could sit on the edge of your bathtub?
    #8 - Yes. YES!! Why not??
    #9 - What is SUP?
    #10 - Freckles + cute!

    ReplyDelete